Emergency First Aid at Work
This course enables you to do 2 hours pre-learning online followed by a 4 hour face to face session to cover all the practical elements of the course. It is fully compliant with HSE criteria for Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Incident and Casualty Assessment and Reporting
- Dealing with an Unconscious Casualty
- CPR & AED use
- External Bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Eye, Ears and Nose injuries
- Appeals to all learning styles with interactive quizzes, video and audio features
- Work at your own pace and test your knowledge as you progress
- A thorough resource for English as a Second Language
- Knowledge checks and end of course multiple choice assessment completed online
- QCPR feedback technology for CPR skill development & assessment
- Instructor-led practical skills assessment
© Smiths Consultants Ltd. 2022 - All rights reserved.